Nov 10, 2020
Are you looking for something fun to do with your co-workers this holiday season? We make planning your private corporate party easy with escape rooms. Not only do we have Christmas escape rooms but we have plenty of extra options to make the most of your party.
With COVID-19 on everyone's mind, we know it's important for you and your co-workers to be comfortable and have fun. A private corporate party is a terrific solution. That's where we come in with a private corporate party in an escape room. Or, if you really want to do so, you can book several rooms.
Extra Cleaning & Logistics
To be cautious, we are implementing these policies and procedures:
- All of our corporate private party games will be private.
- All escape rooms will be sanitized after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for players on site.
- We will expand our lobby/waiting spaces to allow different playing groups to social distance from other playing groups.
- We are spacing out our schedule for less overlap of people in the lobby.
Extra Options to Make the Most of Your Private Corporate Party
We have conference rooms for rent at each location. Depending on the size of your group, you will be able to socially distance in these conference rooms.
St. Louis Conference Room Features:
- Accommodates up to 60 at 8-person tables
- Projector available
St. Charles Conference Room Features:
- Accommodates up to 44 at 8-person tables
- Projector available
Head-To-Head Competition Rooms
We have head-to-head competition escape rooms. This means a large group (up to 26 at a time) can play the same room to see which team escapes first. This is a very popular option for corporate groups.
Christmas Escape Rooms
If you and your co-workers are Christmas Happy, we're the place for you. Our Christmas escape rooms have become a tradition in many offices and homes in our area. Our Elf and Home Alone Christmas escape rooms bring the joy of the season to real life.
Reserve Your Private Corporate Party
Finally, the best way to plan and reserve your party is to contact us. We'll ask you about the size of your group and preferred date and time. From there, you can let us know if you're like a conference room and catering.